Graham crackers are paired with dried cranberries -- and a touch of coconut, just to sweeten the deal. These cookies are fabulous all year around!
- 270 grams graham cracker crumbs (2¼ cups)
- 210 grams all purpose flour (1¾ cups)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 226 grams unsalted butter, at room temperature (1 cup)
- 200 grams granulated sugar (1 cup)
- 210 grams light brown sugar (1 cup)
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 50 grams shredded coconut (sweetened) (½ cup)
- 195 grams dried cranberries (1½ cups)
Preheat oven to 375°. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
In a small bowl, whisk together graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
In a bowl of an electric mixer with the paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugars until fully combined. Add eggs, milk and vanilla and mix until fully combined. (You may have to stop the mixer a few times to scrape down the sides and the paddle with a rubber spatula.)
Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, just until combined. With a spatula, fold in the shredded coconut and the dried cranberries.
Divde into 30 g. (1½ Tbsp.) balls, and slightly press down on them.
Bake for 8-10 minutes, just until the edges are browned. Allow to cool on baking pan for 5-10 minutes before removing to wire rack to cool completely.
Calories: 122kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 99mg | Potassium: 29mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 123IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg