Rich in peanut butter flavor, these blondies can be made in under an hour.
- 85 g. unsalted butter (6 tbsp.)
- 147 g. light brown sugar (⅔ cup)
- 133 g. sugar (⅔ cup)
- 2 eggs, refrigerator cold, beaten
- 128 g. peanut butter (½ cup)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 90 g. all purpose flour (¾ cup)
- ⅛ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- 226 g. Reese’s Pieces, Peanut Butter M&Ms, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, or any combination of them (all optional, of course) (1 cup)
- Sea salt flakes (optional)
Preheat oven to 350° F. Line an 8 inch by 8 inch square baking pan with parchment paper.
In a 2 quart saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
Mix in sugar and brown sugar. Stir in beaten eggs.
Mix in peanut butter and vanilla.
Mix in flour, baking soda and baking powder, just until fully incorporated and no flour is visible.
Stir in any mix-ins just until incorporated. Spread batter into prepared pan.
Bake for 30-35 minutes. Blondies are done with the edges are browned and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Fully optional, just after removing the pan from the oven, sprinkle lightly with sea salt flakes (such as Maldon Sea Salt Flakes). Cool completely in pan before cutting.
Calories: 252kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 76mg | Potassium: 80mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 194IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 1mg